BATAVIA DX CONTEST
– Popularizing the abbreviation of the Indonesian province
– Promoting Sunda Kelapa Port
– Popularizing ORARI Lokal North Jakarta
– Maximize the use of Low Band 40 meters and 80 meters
– All Indonesian and foreign radio amateurs
– For the Batavia Contest committee logs will be checklog
80 Meter dan 40 Meter
Every second weekend in June.
12 Juni 2021 00.00 UTC – 13 Juni 2021 14.00 UTC
CQ BATAVIA CONTEST
For amateur radio Indonesia station exchanges Signal reports (59) + Abbreviation of Provincial Indonesia (Indonesian Province ISO Code)
Example: YB0HCR this is YD4LDW 59 SS (YD4LDW is in South Sumatra province with the abbreviation SS)
For amateur radio stations outside Indonesia exchange Signal report + DX.
Example: YB0HCR this is 9M4COK 59 DX
Indonesian Province ISO Code
|Bangka Belitung Islands||Kepulauan Bangka Belitung||BB|
|Central Java||Jawa Tengah||JT|
|Central Kalimantan||Kalimantan Tengah||KT|
|Central Sulawesi||Sulawesi Tengah||ST|
|East Java||Jawa Timur||JI|
|East Kalimantan||Kalimantan Timur||KI|
|East Nusa Tenggara||Nusa Tenggara Timur||NT|
|North Kalimantan||Kalimantan Utara||KU|
|North Maluku||Maluku Utara||MU|
|North Sulawesi||Sulawesi Utara||SA|
|North Sumatra||Sumatera Utara||SU|
|Riau Islands||Kepulauan Riau||KR|
|Southeast Sulawesi||Sulawesi Tenggara||SG|
|South Kalimantan||Kalimantan Selatan||KS|
|South Sulawesi||Sulawesi Selatan||SN|
|South Sumatra||Sumatera Selatan||SS|
|West Java||Jawa Barat||JB|
|West Kalimantan||Kalimantan Barat||KB|
|West Nusa Tenggara||Nusa Tenggara Barat||NB|
|West Papua||Papua Barat||PB|
|West Sulawesi||Sulawesi Barat||SR|
|West Sumatra||Sumatera Barat||SB|
|Special Region of Yogyakarta||Yogyakarta||YO|
Each QSO with stations in the same continent:
• at 40 meters the band is worth 5 points,
• at 80 meters the band is worth 10 points
Each QSO with a different continental station:
• at 40 meters the band is worth 10 points,
• at 80 meters the band is worth 20 points
QSO with 7A0B worth 25 points on each band
* Contact with the new prefix for each band is valued as 1 multiplier
* Contact with the new Indonesian province in each band is valued as 1 multiplier
* Single Operator High Power Indonesia
* Single Operator Low Power Indonesia
* Single Operator Any Power DX
– QSO results logs must be submitted to the committee maximum of 7 days after the contest ends.
– Logs must be sent as a file with the Cabrillo format
– The file name must use the callsign of the participant, for example yc4hq.log
– Logsheet must be sent via the website at https://orarilokaljakut.com/log-submission/
– To facilitate the contest, participants can use the UDC N1MM File which can be downloaded at https://orarilokaljakut.com/contest-software/
– Re-check the contents of your logsheet before sending, make sure that all data is correctly listed, data errors in your logsheet cause the log cannot be included in the judging (Checklog).
– Include the complete name, email and mailing address in your logsheet.
– For UDC and Section file usage instructions please click here https://orarilokaljakut.com/how-to-contest/
Each participant gets a digital award which can be downloaded directly at https://orarilokaljakut.com/result/
– Top Score Indonesia High Power
– Top Score Indonesia Low Power
– Top Score DX station
will get a Plaque along with prizes consisting of Mic YAESU MD-200 A8X.
Winner Category Top Score Call Area 0 – 9 will get a plaque.
A list of winner can be found at https://orarilokaljakut.com/contest-prize/
– Each participant is subject to his amateur radio license.
– Each participant must uphold sportsmanship.
– Each participant is prohibited from sending a spot for himself (selfspotting) and is prohibited from sending spots to himself through or using other people’s callsign
– Avoid frequencies used by a Net or emergency allotment.
– The time difference tolerance between logsheets is 30 minutes.
– The jury’s decision is Final.